certified organic vegetables, herbs, salsas, soups, dressings, jams, and sauces
Organic Farm at Bear Creek
Direct Buy Group
What it is/ What you get:
- Fresh, seasonal, local, certified organic product and hand crafted, local, certified organic value added products delivered to your door. You deal directly with the farmer/food artisan - we grow the produce and make the products on the farm. No middle man, no third parties!
- The Direct Buy Group is our version of a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture). You have access to certified organic seasonal product and value added products of soups, jams, dressings, sauces, dipping oils, fresh and dried herbs.
- Fresh produce will vary as the season progresses and will include gourment mix lettuce, spinach, kale, collards, green onions snap peas, green beans, chard, carrots, beets, summer squash, zucchini, potatoes, peppers, tomatoes.
- Value added products are soups, salsa, dressings, jams, and snack bars.
- How it works First sign up - no cost, no fees, no minimum order
- You will receive an email on Friday with the available produce, we ask that you submit your order by Monday morning. Our delivery day is Tuesday each week or you can pick up your order at our farm.
- There is a $3.00 delivery charge per drop off location. We ask that you provide a cooler for your fresh produce or we will provide a cooler at a one time per season charge of $10.00.
- Email or call with questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or Jeff at 513-470-7617. You can elect to stop receiving weekly emails at anytime.